Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Picture Update

Instead of writing today, I thought I'd add a few pics of what I've been up to. Enjoy!
 
Lotus Temple, next to the water basin.        
    A view from in the slums. Yes, that's a goat. We also saw chickens and lamb living in that area with them.

 A few of the people we met in the slums. They all wanted their picture taken! Especially the children!!
 
My new roomie Emily and I before heading to the homestay for the first time. 
And Iman, the lovely little girl we're sharing a house with!!
              An explanation of the faith practiced at the Lotus Temple, Baha'i.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing this with all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello again!

    1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new clothing!!!! It is gorgeous!

    2. The baby is ADORABLE!!! Too cute!

    Hope everything is well!

    Lots of Lehigh Love,
    AMK

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with AMK, your clothing looks insanely comfortable and the baby is beyond cute. Also, so glad to see that your hanes v-necks made the modesty cut, love it. Hope you're having a blast and becoming awesome at speaking Hindi! Haha, love you!

    Em

    P.S. - We did body circuits at practice again. I think Ryan Zullo said it best today with "It just hurts to exist". My body is actually in extreme amounts of pain, can't wait until you're back to suffer with us!

    ReplyDelete